Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Once upon a time....



"If you think back and replay your year, if it doesn't you tears either of joy or sadness, consider it as wasted."

For some reason i don't really remember my childhood memories....
to all my kindergarten teachers I'M SOOOO SORRY....
But i do remember my primary school and secondary school memories....
My primary school "JOURNEY" was great...
i have a lot of friends... ( i wonder ape la cite diorang skarang kan? =D)
Great teachers that help me to get 5A's in UPSR.... ( i miss teacher Noor 'Asyikin and her quote "YOU BETTER WATCH OUT" =D)
My secondary school "JOURNEY" was awesome.....
I met a lot of new friends....
I study like crazy... well i think not crazy enough since i didn't get straight A's for my PMR and SPM.....
I miss all my teachers ... especially Puan Maizan... i miss your motivational speeches...

haha.. rase macam da out off topic je...
takpe la...
at least i can conclude my life is not a waste...
i still have a lot to learn in my life...
so don't give up....
teringat Lisa pulak....
=D....


live your life to the fullest...

No comments:

Post a Comment